- Parks & Recreation
- Membership Information
The Orange Park and Recreation Department has two "unlimited use" memberships available for purchase; a Pool membership and a Fitness Room membership. The following rules apply to the memberships:
- Memberships may be purchased in the Park and Recreation Office from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
- Proof of residency is required for residents (i.e. -license, tax bill). A photo of each person receiving a pass is needed at the time of registration.
- Senior (65 years or over) memberships are $50 for Orange residents and must be renewed annually at the Park and Recreation office. Proof of age is required.
- Nonresident, full-time employees of Orange-based companies are entitled to purchase individual pool or fitness room memberships at the resident rates. These rates do not extend to family members. Proof of employment will be required (i.e., letter from employer on company letterhead).
- Members must abide by the rules and regulations set by the Park and Recreation Commission and posted beside the fitness room entrance and on the pool deck and the front bulletin board.
- Memberships are pro-rated monthly. All memberships are valid from date of purchase until the end of June.
- Nonresident memberships may be purchased in 2 payment installments with Director's approval.
- The Town of Orange is not responsible for valuables lost or stolen from town properties.
- Memberships are nonrefundable. Documented medical excuses may be reviewed and accepted by the Park and Recreation Commission on a case-by-case basis.
Pool Membership Guidelines
- Access the pool membership form (PDF).
- Bring your membership card on deck with you each time you swim, and leave it with the lifeguard. After swimming, pick up your card as you leave the deck.
- Personal items must be removed from all lockers and the locker room facilities every night.
- Lockers are not safe for valuables, even if secured with a lock. Security lockers are available on the deck.
Fitness Center Membership Guidelines
- Access the fitness membership form (PDF).
- Members must be at least 13 years old.
- Membership cards must be left in the Fitness Room desk before each use and retrieved when leaving.