Orange CT Homepage
What else do we need to bring?
  • You will need a valid Photo ID (either Driver’s License, or Passport is acceptable). 
  • In cases of divorce prior to this union, NO divorce papers are necessary. 
  • Complete the Marriage Worksheet from our website to expedite the process. Include the date of your marriage along with the name, address, title and telephone number of the person performing the ceremony.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get my License?
2. Do we need to be there?
3. Do we need blood tests?
4. What else do we need to bring?
5. When may the license be used?
6. What is the fee?
7. Who is authorized to perform marriages in Connecticut?
8. What happens to the certificate after the ceremony?
9. Do we need an appointment?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow