Community Health Program
*FLU CLINICS: EVERY WEDNESDAY
BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 21, 2022*
NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY
Place: High Plains Community Center; Probate Court
Traditional Medicare, Aetna,
Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
OUR SINCERE APOLOGIES BUT WE DO NOT ACCEPT: UNITED HEALTHCARE, CONNECTICARE, CIGNA OR MEDICAID FOR FLU VACCINE SHOTS.
HIGH DOSE (FOR COMMUNITY MEMBERS WHO ARE 65 YRS. OF AGE & OLDER) + REGULAR FLU SHOT IMMUNIZATIONS AVAILABLE.
SUPPORT THIS COMMUNITY & BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY!
GET YOUR FLU SHOT FROM THE ORANGE V.N.A. NURSING STAFF!
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
Tips for preventing the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
HOW CAN I PROTECT MYSELF?
There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19 infection. Person-to-person spread of the virus is thought to occur mainly via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Much is still unknown about how the virus spreads. Take these everyday preventative actions to help stop the spread of germs.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Blood Pressure clinics, monitoring and education
- Wellness and disease prevention
- Flu Clinics - seasonal
- TB Testing $30.00 charge per test - Price Increase Effective MAY 2022 Town of Orange Employees and Board of Education Employees & New Hires - $20.00 per test (with proof of employment)
- Office Visits by appointment for physician ordered injections of B12 or Humira $10.00 charge per injection