Orange CT Homepage

Administrative Offices

If you would like to report an issue regarding trees, road damage, or dead animal in road, please call the Highway Department at 203-891-4775

Image of Public Works and logo on truck doors
  • All Bids for Town Projects and Services Required to Maintain Town Buildings
  • Assist State Marshall with Evictions
  • General Administration
  • Processing Reservations at High Plains Community Center
  • Record Keeping and Billing for Department Services and Payment of All Expenses for Maintaining Town Buildings
  • Recycling Bins
  • Road Opening Permits
  • Roads
  • Sewers
  • Special Transfer Station Permits
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow